Sunday, March 9, 2008

March Club Projects - Cards

I'm using the Garden Whimsy stamp set for this month's projects. This is such a cute set. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my creative juices flowing so I looked to others for inspiration.

When I attended Lindsey & Leah's Winter Retreat, my goody bag contained several cards. One of them used the large butterfly from Garden Whimsy. I kept the same color scheme and basic layout, but I changed a few of the details. The camera doesn't pick it up very well, but the butterfly's wings "flutter!"

Recipe
Stamp Set: Garden Whimsy
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Purely Pomegranate, Very Vanilla
Inks: Basic Gray, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Phot Corner Punch, Crafter's Tool Kit



The second card is CASEd from a card I found on Split Coast Stampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/826552?cat=10624).


Recipe
Stamp Sets: Garden Whimsy
Cardstock: Old Olive, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal, Bali Breeze DS, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red (marker), Old Olive (marker)
Accessories: Sponge Dauber, Word Window Punch

No comments: