Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May Club Meeting - Cards

We're going to do Thank You cards this month. Let me just say, that I LOVE the ladybug card! I was going through my stamp sets and came across Pick a Petal at the bottom of the stack. I realized that it was one of the first sets I bought when I became a demonstrator but we've never used it within our club. So I went out to Split Coast Stampers to get some ideas. Those ladies are SO creative. Several people had cards in which they fashioned lady bugs, bunnies, turkeys, and funny faces out of the petals!



Recipe
Stamp Sets - Pick a Petal, Absolutely Fabulous
Card Stock - Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Cutie Pie DS
Inks - Rose Red, Basic Black
Accessories - 1" Circle Punch, Brads







Recipe
Stamp Sets - Much Appreciated
Card Stock - Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Brilliant Blue, Jersey Shore DS
Accessories - Build a Brad, Blue Brads, Wild Wasabi Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Flower Fusion, Die-Cut Blooms

No comments: