Monday, November 7, 2011

November Club Cards

For November, we will do one card and one 3-D project. I think they are both really cute

The card is one that I CASEd from Split Coast Stampers. Here is the link. I didn't have the exact sentiment so I changed it up with one that I had. I love how the Pool Party color blends with the fall colors!


Recipe
Stamp Sets - Falling Leaves, Always Grateful, Grateful Greetings
Cardstock - More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Pool Party, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Inks - More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Pool Party, Early Espresso
Accessories - Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Chocolate Chip Button, Linen Thread, Glue Dot, Stampin' Dimensionals



The second project is this ultra-cute box. I used a die that Melanie owns. It can be used as a gift card holder or it's perfect for candy or pack of gum. I'm thinking about doing several of these and putting them at everyone's plate at the Thanksgiving table!




Recipe
Stamp Sets - Tiny Tags
Cardstock - Old Olive, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Whisper White, DS Paper
Inks - Cajun Craze
Accessories - Scallop Box Die, Tiny Tags Punch, Linen Thread, Paper Piercer, Pearl Accents, Glue Dots

No comments: