Monday, June 8, 2009

Tuesday's with Morley - June Cards

For the first card, I used a cool texture die that was given to me by my Secret Sister at the last retreat (thanks, Linz!) I think for the cards for the club, I'm going to get some bigger brads. I really don't like the size of the ones in the picture.




Recipe
Stamp Set - none!
Cardstock - Not Quite Navy, Kraft, Bella Bleu DS
Inks - none!
Accessories - Textured Impressions Die, Brads (non-SU!)


For the second card, I'm FINALLY using the Define Your Life stamp set. It's a cool set that has definitions of words from all the letters of the alphabet. You'll be able to choose the word/definition that suits your needs!




Recipe
Stamp Set - Define Your Life
Cardstock - So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Riding Hood Red, Washington Apple DS
Ink - Riding Hood Red
Accessories - Riding Hood Red Ribbon

No comments: