Saturday, July 11, 2009

What was I Thinking ?!

I have not posted on the blog for over a month and here's the reason why! My brother is getting married next week and for some reason I agreed to make the party favors for the rehearsal dinner.



In our family, the rehearsal dinner is more than just the bridal party. We invite all relatives and out of town guests. So we're expecting close to 100 people. For the party favors, I made 50 sets of coasters. Needless to say, my shoulder is killing me!





Special thanks to Leah Fish for the inspiration behind these gifts. She taught a class on these coasters at Retreat a couple of years ago.




Recipe -
Coasters - Wall tiles from Home Depot
Stamp Sets - Bella Toile Background, Textured Flourish Background (non-SU!)
Ink - Staz-On Black
Paper - Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories - Clear Embossing Powder, Matte Acrylic Finish, Red Raffia Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch

No comments: