Monday, March 23, 2009

Lazy Days

Anyone who knows me has heard countless stories about my two girls. Their names are Riley and Molly and they are of the four-legged variety. When people ask "what kind are they"? - I always answer "the best kind!" They are both from the Humane Society. They also have complete control over the household! This particular layout is from an afternoon over Thanksgiving weekend last year. My parents were in town for a visit. Between my dad and the dogs - there wasn't an empty seat in the house!





The layout uses the Simon Lower chipboard alphabet. It's retired from Stampin' Up! so I don't want to actually use the chip board. Instead, I traced the letters onto the paper and cut them out. I added some sponge daubing around the edges to add an extra touch. I topped everything off with some Build-a-Brads.










No comments: