Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bridal Shower Card

My youngest brother is getting married in July (yikes!). I'm going to a shower for my future sister-in-law, Kristina, in a couple of weeks so I needed to start working on a card. While at Retreat this past weekend, my friend Shannon was working on a scrapbook layout for a bridal shower she is hostessing. I loved the stamp set she was using and seeing her final product gave me a few thoughts for a card.









I think the card turned out great! The colors of the wedding are red, black, and white. Plus Kristina is crazy about polka dots so I was able to incorporate all of that into the card. I ventured outside of my comfort zone and used a Triangle Trifold card. The tutorial can be found here.







To top it all off, I designed an envelope since this is a square card and I don't own any square envelopes!

No comments: