Sunday, March 22, 2009

Rested, Revitalized, and Ready to Go

For the past couple of months, I've had a really hard time getting my creative juices flowing. I've been putting in alot of hours at work so when I get home I'm just too tired to be creative. However, I attended Lindsey and Leah's retreat this weekend, and I've come back a new woman! I love going to these retreats. It's a wonderful time to get away and concentrate on one thing - being creative! What a treat to be able to spend two days with a group of wonderful women. The fun and fellowship is second to none - plus these girls are super talented. I've got a lot of ideas popping out of my head. I've already got one of the cards designed for the April meeting of Tuesday's with Morley!

In the coming days, I'll be posting some of the layouts that I completed while at retreat. Be sure to check back soon!

1 comment:

Stamp With Linz said...

You are among our finest! Retreat wouldn't be the same without you!! I'm so glad you came, I feel the same way. xoxo- Linz